Cold-Pressed and Locally Made
The Bread Garden Market in Iowa City has fresh cold-pressed veggie and fruit juices that are made on location in the coffee juice bar kitchen.
Time and Money Savings
Anyone who has spent the time and money on juicing knows how much time and money goes into making just a small quantity of juice. Even if you own a juicer, you might choose to purchase juice from the Bread Garden Market just to save time and money. Here’s what goes into making a glass of cold-pressed juice:
- Time and money spent shopping for many different fruits and veggies.
- Space required for storing the fruits and veggies.
- Time required to do the juicing, and skill to combine the ingredients properly for a delicious result.
- Time required to properly clean the juicing system.
- Proper storage for fresh juice.
Bread Garden Market Juice Recipes
Below are two of the more popular juice recipes available. You can make these at home with a high quality juicer, but it will cost less money and require less time to purchase the juice already made.
Rise & Shine Juice
The perfect blend of fruits and leafy green spinach along with ginger for an extra kick. This juice contains the following ingredients:
This juice cures whatever ails you. The combination of pear and cucumber make it smooth, sweet, and refreshing but not overbearing with sweetness. Ginger, mint, and basil provide cleansing and other benefits. Ingredients include: